Aww! Don’t miss it next time! I’m seeing emery later this month actually! Super stoked! Oh don’t worry, we will! :P
Nice! That’s rad. :) You’ll be in a better area than me for shows, that’s for sure! Aw, I bet. I was out on tour this past fall out on the east coast and loved it there!
Umm, of course we can!
I’m not, but I’m only a couple hours away. It’s always nice to visit the area. :)
I am laughing so hard rn omg.
The internet and conversations I have with Brittney.
It was! I cracked up lmao.
Oh hey, I love you too. No, YOU are amazing! <3
Always, whenever you need me. I’ll always be here for you babe<3
One of my coworkers told me that when she first saw me in orientation she was like “oh shit.. I better get on her good side, she looks like she’d stab a bitch.” She was legit scared of me hahahahah!
Awh, thanks babe<3
- People say I look intimidating/scary when I’m not smiling if they don’t know me. Once you get to know me you’ll realize I’m the least intimidating person ever.. Until I need to be, of course. Haha.
- I’m a cancer survivor who only has one kidney.
- That I suffer from OCD/GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and that there was a point in my life that it was so bad I was afraid to even leave my house.
- I’m a lot shorter in person than I look in pictures. Everyone who knows me online who then meets me in person is surprised when they see how short I am irl. Haha!
- I listen to more indie/folk music than anything else.
- I never learned how to ride a bike.
- I’ve dropped out of college three different times.
- This is even more ironic considering the last point, but I graduated high school as a valedictorian.
- I’ve only ever had one real serious relationship. It lasted four years.
- Nowadays, I’m super picky as to who I’d even consider dating.
I swear this entire band is crazy, and not in the good way.
10x more uneasy about this now.
Aww, thanks! :) <3
Can I please stop feeling like crap now?
I can’t think of anything that I can’t get over, to be honest.
Of all the freakin weeks to start getting sick, why THIS ONE?!
I swear, this better not get any worse than what it already is, otherwise I’m going to urgent care BY Wednesday.
Worst time for this I swear. I am seriously so mad right now. :|
With my mom over how I spend my money. Ahahah.
Thanks! I just wanna see it finished already!! Hahah
He is gorgeous.
Omg, I’m going out on my second day with my half sleeve and I’m wearing a 3/4 sleeve shirt so you can’t even see it.
Yeah, I tooootally dress just to show off my tattoos.
I love Bon Iver so freaking much.
Day 18 - Disrespecting parents.
I do believe we’ve all done it at some point or another..
Day 19 - Something that never fails to make you feel better.
Cute little messages from him. Music.